Sacramental Records Requests

Do You Needed Your Sacramental Records?

If you were baptized, confirmed, or married at St. Gertrude, we are happy to supply a copy of your sacramental record. Requests for sacramental records from St. Gertrude must be made in writing. Please download the Request for a Sacramental Certificate form below and bring it to the Rectory or email it to The only person allow to request sacramental records is the person whose record it is, unless they are underage. Then a parent may request it.

There is a suggested donation of $20.00. Checks can be made payable to St. Gertrude.

If you have any questions, please call the Rectory at 773.764.3621 or email

If you are a parishioner that needs a letter of permission in order to become a godparent for a baptism or a confirmation sponsor, please visit the Letter for Sponsors page


Request for a Sacramental Certificate Form

Request For Sacrament Certificate (pdf)